Generation Madden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of town

3 posters

Go down

Out of town Empty Out of town

Post  daniboy33 January 14th 2010, 12:01 am

I will be out of town for a few days. I am leaving Saturday morning and coming back Tuesday afternoon. Please don't sim my games Smile
I play the comp next couple of weeks I think so I will play my game tonight and if we advance by Friday I can play my next game then too.
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Out of town Empty Re: Out of town

Post  Entourage January 14th 2010, 1:03 pm

I will actually be unable to play my games for a couple of days either. I have a wedding to go to this weekend so I don't know if I will be able to get on the XBOX
Entourage
Entourage

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS January 14th 2010, 2:52 pm

As long as you guys don't mind getting 1 game simmed over the weekend at the worst. Lets advance tonight and you guys get your game in if you can, and we wont advance till sunday or something next.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  daniboy33 January 14th 2010, 4:22 pm

I'd rather not get simmed. We are only supposes to advance every three days anyway, and I will only be gone 3 days. And it looks like this week of games will take 3 days since a lot of people still haven't played their games, so I hope you guys don't rush it over the weekend and we can stay on our 3 day week track
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum