Generation Madden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Human teams

5 posters

Go down

More Human teams Empty More Human teams

Post  daniboy33 January 24th 2010, 6:11 am

I think it is too late for this season but before rookie draft I say we try and get another 8 teams. Not calling anyone out cause everyone is doing it, but its a little ridic seeing 630 rushing yards by one player in one game and 12 sacks and 500 receiving yards per game...etc

It is also already getting boring for me to play the CPU so much, not too fun.

And whoever joins will likely have a real good draft pick since the CPU is starting at bottom so they can get a stud from draft.
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Human teams Empty Re: More Human teams

Post  CJOK1051 January 24th 2010, 10:13 am

I'm good either way, but I kinda like the fact its so easy to advance now, and we have for the most part very active owners. I do think its total crap for people to take advantage of the cpu teams so much durring games though. I think its a must to move to all madden if this keeps up. So if you like it on All-pro, don't do anything stupid like double NFL records in a single game. Just my thoughts.
CJOK1051
CJOK1051

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS January 24th 2010, 3:50 pm

Can't change limit, whyte set it to 16 players

CPU games are fun to me, and will make playoffs come sooner and be more interesting for everyone because they have to play a human when it matters, against active owners, plus everyone will make the playoffs pretty much so almost everyone has a chance.

much easier to keep advancing when you don't play a human every week

I agree that 700 rushing yards is going overboard

All-pro is 100000x better than all madden
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  daniboy33 January 24th 2010, 7:24 pm

Ya I like all-pro, don't want to change that. But there is obviously cheesing going on against CPU. I know you can sack the comp almost every time, but its still bullshit to do it every time. And if your getting 600+ rushing yards in one game your obviously running the same play again and again.
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS January 24th 2010, 7:53 pm

yeah stats should be reasonable, no one is gonna rush or receive for over 300 yards without doing something cheesy
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE January 24th 2010, 11:53 pm

first of all i didnt cheese shit...if i was cheesing i would have a ton of sacks too and alot more yards from my other games but if you check the stats.....guess what i dont....thats the first game ive had huge stats yet still didnt get a bunch of sacks so i cant help that the bears couldnt shut down slaton...i dont like cheesing either but dont call out my stats when you wanna bring it up cuz thats the only game ive had big stats...we cant even get ppl to get their games in fast now so how are we suppose to when the league is even fuller ? ? ? ?
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

http://www.myspace.com/johnnywhiplashistheshit

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS January 24th 2010, 11:58 pm

its just 1000 yards of offense is tough to do against a CPU without doing something cheesy, and you know it, it doesn't bother me at all tho

we can't ever have more than 16 players cuz you set it to 16, you probly shoulda just set it to 32 in case we changed our minds
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE January 25th 2010, 1:14 am

apparently not and i was even drunk lol it help that my D shut them down and i kept getting the ball...i tried to run the ball but when he breaks off a big one i aint goin to just quit running....i had 98 points to 7 so obviously i had the ball alot....which equals lots of yards...i dont do cheesy so im goin to be defensive about it lol
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE January 25th 2010, 1:27 am

actually i may be able to change the number of ppl allowed in the franchise..im not sure but next time im on ill check, but that still doesnt help us find users that will be active so we can continue to advance quickly and not once every 4 or 5 days lol
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  daniboy33 January 25th 2010, 4:27 am

I'm in another leauge where we get our games in real fast and the competition is solid so I can get a couple of them who I know are play their games if we can increase the number of human teams eventually. The other league is 32 teams and we advance regularly.
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS January 25th 2010, 4:43 am

once you set the limit of owners it can't be changed, its set at 16
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  keg43 January 25th 2010, 11:19 am

I like that we're advancing fast...who cares how bad you beat a cpu team. That's the tradeoff we have to accept if we wanna play games fast and adv the season. This league is very active and the owners are great...If I could suggest anything it's to bring the quarter length down to 8 or 9min. That would help control the wacky stats.
keg43
keg43
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE January 25th 2010, 6:13 pm

yeah changing the time limit def would shave off stats...idk well see what everyone thinks...and dani if you have good owners then see if any want to be in our league and we could make a waiting list for when we have to replace ppl
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE January 25th 2010, 6:24 pm

MethoSauRuS wrote:once you set the limit of owners it can't be changed, its set at 16

as commish i am the god of this franchise and i can change anything lol i just check and i can change if we decide to increase the users.. Smile
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE January 27th 2010, 12:00 pm

hey dani did you find anyone from the other league to play with us....if not im guess im just gna ask nova to come....let me know whats up man
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  daniboy33 January 27th 2010, 3:01 pm

Ya he signed up on the site, Rocks4Free. Legit player, online a lot. I sent him a message last night with the league info and told him to pick one of the three teams so hopefully he gets on today and likes one of the teams.
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE January 27th 2010, 5:10 pm

alright good deal ...swag's getting antsy to play lol im sure he'll like the saints team its pretty nice im not sure about the other two
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down