Generation Madden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difficulty COME VOTE

+4
derekls
For3and1
dbake333
whYte N0iSE
8 posters

Go down

Difficulty COME VOTE Empty Difficulty COME VOTE

Post  whYte N0iSE January 14th 2010, 4:26 pm

I know most ppl wanted all-pro but i think we need to switch to all-madden cuz we all have alot of cpu games and its not even a challenge to obliterate the cpu on all-pro...at least all-madden gives the cpu a chance...i dont really care if it makes our teams better when we play either...just means we'll all have to be more care throwing and watch our coverages

everyone VOTE and tell me what you think
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

http://www.myspace.com/johnnywhiplashistheshit

Back to top Go down

Difficulty COME VOTE Empty Re: Difficulty COME VOTE

Post  dbake333 January 14th 2010, 4:47 pm

all madden is good with me
dbake333
dbake333

Back to top Go down

Post  For3and1 January 14th 2010, 5:01 pm

I vote for all pro.
For3and1
For3and1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  derekls January 14th 2010, 5:17 pm

i vote for all pro

before this league I have actually not even played the cpu... maybe that is causing it to be a fair challenge for me, i dont know....but the cpu i played was almost exactly like my human game..... or maybe its because my game plan is the same cpu or human.... i dont run the same play over and over and rape the cpu, nothing saying anyone else does either but with 700 yards with b quinn then i would suspect that, 128 yards is as much yards I could pull out with CJ vs cpu and i did try.

My stats arent re f'in diclious either...... so I say all pro and just let the awards and the truth come out in the human games.

The play offs should be all humans and thats all that matters...... the real winners will show themselfs then.

derekls

Back to top Go down

Post  daniboy33 January 14th 2010, 5:27 pm

All madden. Its not fun for me to play CPU on All-Pro. I let madden choose my plays and I still rape them
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  For3and1 January 14th 2010, 5:34 pm

The thing with all madden is that it just makes it easier for players in the human vs human games. When on all madden the human can just control a DE the whole game and just rely on the cpu to make all the plays for them. On all madden the cpu will basically catch every intercetpion, make every tackle, and cover every player while user just rushes the qb with a DE. I love controlling the MLB but if we go to all madden I wouldnt need to because the cpu could just do a better job of it then me.

Yes the stats can be pretty ridiculous vs the cpu on all pro, but I say we just deal with it. Do league leaders really matter that much? All pro is perfect for human vs human games because the person with more skill will come out on top.
For3and1
For3and1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS January 14th 2010, 5:40 pm

all pro
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  derekls January 14th 2010, 5:44 pm

after saying what i did tho

all pro or all madden is fine with me, i guess it doesnt matter much.

derekls

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS January 14th 2010, 6:20 pm

Ok...

All pro allows players to really have an input into what happens. Such as spinning out of tackles or dropping a pick. User control is more important to me then difficulty. All madden just makes the person useless, its just like playing Head Coach 09.

All pro gives that chance to every play. All madden there is nothing that happens and it is just frustrating.

I vote for all pro no matter what. CPU games will be blowouts every time, but human vs human games and the playoffs should never be all madden. All madden is just terrible. This is a league to have fun and play sim, not play hard ass gay CPU's and make human games just like playing CPU games.

I've played on all madden a lot, every tackle is a sure thing and it makes everything more annoying. Football is all about chance, the idea that anything can happen on any play. All madden takes 80% of that away.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  daniboy33 January 14th 2010, 6:33 pm

I change my vote to All-pro. I didn't think about that when we play other people it will also be all-madden. It should stay all-pro
daniboy33
daniboy33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  keg43 January 14th 2010, 10:14 pm

All-pro please
keg43
keg43
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MJSledgehammer January 15th 2010, 1:50 pm

Probably all-pro, because most of us will be blowing the CPU out whether we're playing on all-pro or all-madden, and I think we've established we don't really care what happens in the CPU games anyway.

MJSledgehammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down